[Dailydrool] dogs in cars

Nadine Mysker nadine at mysker.com
Mon Jul 13 16:15:03 PDT 2009

I left Jill the Bagel in a car in full view of my dining table.
Between the time I got up to pay my bill and get out to the car
someone left a really nasty note on my windshield about leaving Jill
to die in an oven.  Mind you, the windows were rolled up and the sun
roof was cracked open AND THE AIR CONDITIONING WAS ON.  Call me crazy
but I feel Jill was not roasting; she was neither panting nor acting
in a stressed fashion.  And yes, I would do it again under similar
circumstances.  By the way, we have air in only two rooms in our home.
. .

Nadine Mysker
slave to Jill the Bagel