[Dailydrool] Big Thank You

Kathy J. happyhippochunks at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 13 19:12:05 PDT 2009

A HUGE Thank you to you droolers out there. If it were not for the Drool Archives being there for quick and easy access I may have lost my Molly girl.  She found and helped herself to some rat poison this evening while I had my back turned for a few minutes.  I remembered reading something on here about peroxide, did search in the archives. Opened a new bottle of the stuff forced a good amount down her throat and she almost immediately brought up all that she had consumed. Quite a bit more than I had thought.
Thanks again Droolers.
Kathy J