[Dailydrool] Most traveled basset??

Mary Kumor mom2scully at yahoo.ca
Wed Jul 15 14:42:18 PDT 2009

My houndette, Scully, may not be the most traveled basset, but she sure has covered a few miles to say the least.

She made a journey from Toronto, Canada all the way to Wellington, New Zealand when we moved there for my hubby's job.  Then she came back to Toronto with us when we moved back.

Six months after that we were packing for yet another move because of hubby's job -- this time from Toronto to Vancouver, where we have stayed put for now.  Of course, Scully came in the car with us because I don't think she ever wants to set paw on an airplane again!

Mary (Scully's Momslave)

http://www.flickr.com/gift/