[Dailydrool] most traveled dog

Bob cowbobdog at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 14:42:43 PDT 2009

well i would think the most miles traveled by a basset probably has to go to
My Bestest Furend George E Grunt

he has gone from Texas to Michigan waddle 5 times andto the NJ Boardwaddle 4
times and every basset event in the big state of texas for years..hims is
traveled..

The longest distance drive in only 3 days is probably me in our house on
wheels  tour when we drove home from Michigan non stop

other long distance droolers would be the K-9 casa dogs who also have
traveled the world in the  RV having big big adventures into foreign
counties and everything and who came to visit us too

and then there is the international traveler my gud furend Jacques of Panama
and colombia..he is at the bridge now but before that was an international
agent for the OEBE

we are pretty good travelers we just like to be with our people

King Bob the DOg, Jasmine, Lenny & Lexie

The Life and TImes of Ben G Meyer
http://s166.photobucket.com/albums/u91/cowbobdog/?action=view&current=9791efac.pbr

Bobs store  www.KBspecialties.com