[Dailydrool] most traveled hound

jesspic5 at yahoo.com jesspic5 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 15 15:09:20 PDT 2009

I think my Brianna would be the most traveled.  She started her life I korea and lived in 3 cities there, she's lived in NY three times, VA once, WA twice, GA twice, TX twice and she has made three car trips cross-country.  We've vacationed in Canada and  hit every state but Alaska and now live in HI.  The puppies did everything except the Korea part.  We have so many animals in the car on those cross country trips that we'd write "A & J's Traveling Circus."  And you should have seen the faces on the people at the quarantine office in HI when I said I was importing 7!
Wait...does all that Traveling count if the slaves weren't willing participants?

Jessica w/ Brianna (I have NEVER messed in my crate while flying),  Tiffany (I just piddled!), Lily (I needed three baths after my flight) and the 4felines

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile