[Dailydrool] Annie & Bee's

Annette Mucci canine.inspirations at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 16 05:43:19 PDT 2009

Hi, I have the same problem with Schroeder chasing bees.  I don't know why they are so interesting to him.

This summer my lavendar has been in super bloom and I can't seem to keep him away from it and the big honey bees buzzing the plants.  So far, he has not gotten stung.

Last year he got stung by a bee on the lip.  It was the most pitiful face I have ever seen in my life.  Imagine a basset with a lip the size of his ears.  Poor thing.  I tried the ice too but there seemed to be more licking of the ice cubes than me nursing his lip.  LOL.

I seem to find that 1 benedryl seems to work pretty good for any type of bug bites for the dogs.

I hope Annie learned her lesson, but it is doubtful! :-)

Love and Drool to all,

Annette, Schroeder, Sophie, Maya & Cassie