[Dailydrool] My Hubbies update and Thank you

hanni klinger hanni1221 at roadrunner.com
Thu Jul 16 07:44:52 PDT 2009

Mike and I would like to say thank you to all of you caring humans and ,most of all, to the overtime producing Drool slinging of all the hounds. The drool has definitely helped us to deal with the problems during this time.I have made up an Album with all those nice cards to keep forever and to remind us that our drool family is FAMILY. Since Mike is missing his Chilliepper so much a friend got him a small stuffed Basset which he sleeps with all the time.He should be able to get out of rehab the end of July.Than he will be reunited with his Pepper, which is staying with my daughter Angelika and Pw.Ms Brandy + Elvis.Hopefully she will not knock him over when he stands up.
Thank you all again.
Hanni and Mike Klinger