[Dailydrool] Urgent Advice needed ( Anals )

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Thu Jul 16 18:08:38 PDT 2009

Ok Droolers, I need some advice here,  I called my vet today, Maggie  is do
for her allergy shot, any ways, I asked if FLUSHING her anal glands was a
possibility before we decided on the surgery,  Hi reply was
 "  I have never heard of that procedure " DUH  he is a Vet  ??? now this
is scary, tell me if I am imagining the post of the droolers about  having
the anal glands flushed ???????? is it called something else ?
I feel so bad for Maggie, she now hates going to the vets, even for her
shot, we leave the driveway and she starts whining because she knows where we
are going.
her appointment is for 11;30 am tomorrow so could someone write to me and
tell me what this is all about ???

Marlene   mommy to Maggie Wags and Evil  Annie
**************S T R E T C H  your technology dollars with great laptop
deals from Dell!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1223081712x1201714210/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Faltfarm.mediaplex.com%2Fad%2Fck%2F12309%2D81939%2D1629%2
D5)