[Dailydrool] Another Anal Question

rosekh at aol.com rosekh at aol.com
Fri Jul 17 16:05:48 PDT 2009

Since we're on the subject...Fred licks around his anal sacs and they empty onto my couch or chair.? I keep everything covered with blankets anyway, but there were a few days last week where I washed 3 blankets in 2 days!? Whenever I take them to the vet or to be groomed, I have the sacs expressed.? I'm always told that Annie's were pretty full, but Fred's weren't...no, because he empties them onto my couch!!? I get very little notice...he doesn't scoot or seem uncomfortable.? I'll just look over, he'll be licking and then P U!!!? Annie NEVER expresses hers herself.? Any idea why he does this so often, and what I can do about it?

Rose, Annie (Fred, you stink!) and Fred (I don't think it smells that bad..)