[Dailydrool] seperation anxiety

Marty Needham martyd70 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 17:57:25 PDT 2009

Hi everybody,

We picked up a owner relinquished boy on Wednesday night.He is a beautiful
blue with really light eyes.Anyway he has the worse case of separation
anxiety I have ever encountered.He whines and screams if we leave him
alone,even go into another room.He has never been crated in his life.He
wonders around moaning and making the weirdest noises.He  has to be by my
feet or my dh when we are at the computers and the only way we get any sleep
is to have him in bed with us.At this time we have 2 other fosters and our
own four dogs.Even his whining is getting on their nerves.I have started
giving him  the remedy,hope it works.Oh yeah he was is not neutered,this
will be done next Wednesday.Anyone have any ideas what we can do to help
this boy?Hes 3 years old

get better to all and pass that rock  drool to Brudder Elwood

Marty to Jeffery,Trudy,Mason,Hazel,Willis(WHAT YOU DOIN)Stanley,AND BUDDY
and the 5 cats