[Dailydrool] Drool needed for Ellie

Desiree Richard dlrichard14 at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 18 20:45:52 PDT 2009

Ellie the foster was diagnosed with right ventricular heart failure today.  It's almost been a month since her last heartworm treatment and last week she suddenly she took a real downturn.  Right now she's on antibiotics and diuretics and we're just taking it one day at a time.  I think I'll be sleeping with one eye open tonight just to make sure her breathing is okay.  Has anyone had experience with this while going through treatment?  She could really use some drool and prayers.

Thanks,
Desiree