[Dailydrool] Artie is eating again :)

Ellie Foth slave2thepaw at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 19 15:15:35 PDT 2009

Hi All,

Well I finally figured out what to do to get Artie to eat again.  I had
to cook for him  COOK!!  ME!!  Let me tell you I do not even cook for
myself but now I am cooking for Artie.

I made a pot of ground beef, brown rice, carrots and broccoli.  I now
give Artie about 1/2 cup of this along with 1/2 cup of his kibble (I
feed Wellness) twice a day  and he eats every drop.  It is a miracle
:)  I'm thinking of giving this mush to the other 3 hounds instead of
the canned food I have been giving them.

If any of you make a mush  or stew for your hounds can you share the
recipe?  Also I'm thinking of added some fish oil to their diet.

Take care,

Ellie and Her Hounds Artie, Ballzie, Thelma Lu and Milly