[Dailydrool] Dogs in car

Sarah sarah.moore1 at verizon.net
Mon Jul 20 08:54:03 PDT 2009

We had a good illustration today of how hot it can get in a closed up car
sitting in the sun.  Here on the east coast we have an Italian restaurant
chain called Bertucci's (they do great pizza).  To keep kids occupied they
give them a small ball of pizza dough to play with.  We went there last week
and my youngest daughter snuck her ball of dough home but left it in the
car.  Car was parked in hot sun for two days without being used.  I got in
it this morning and discovered a perfectly risen and golden brown baked
bread roll on the back seat!!  So it obviously gets hot enough in my car to
bake bread!

Sarah mommy to Penny