[Dailydrool] Abraham Ga-linkin's Birthday- July 25th

GalinkinSK at aol.com GalinkinSK at aol.com
Sat Jul 25 12:01:54 PDT 2009

Today is my big boy's 6th birthday...I can't believe it...when he came to
us he was 4  1/2 years old...oh how I wish  we can freeze their  ages...time
just flies.  In the time we have had him he has become my  Velcro
dog...most Droolers who have been in his company can attest to  that.  What is so
great about that is that when we are at Basset events he  does not need a
leash...I am his invisible leash...where there is Mommy there is  Abraham.  It
just amazes me how much in love I fall with each and  every  animal that
passes over my threshold....and ABE is no  exception.    As I was writing this I
realized for the 2010 Daily  Drool Calendar I was able to get his brithday
page and duh, just realized on the  caption I had put it was his 6th birthday
and in reality it will be his 7th  birthday...Oh well...dumb slave living
in today!!

Shelley, Abraham Ga-linkin the BIrthday Boy..Owen, & Vivian...

**************A bad credit score is 600 & below. Checking won't affect your
score. See now!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222585106x1201462830/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgI
D=62&bcd=JulyBadfooterNO62)