[Dailydrool] Fw: Puppy Naming Contest Carolina Basset Hound Rescue

tammy graves firecheermom at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 25 21:27:06 PDT 2009

Hello Everyone

Carolina Basset Hound Rescue has puppies and we need help to name them.  We are having a puppy naming contest.

You will find photos attached and also on our website, www.cbhr.com

The contest runs until August 18th.  Final names will be announced to the group on August 20th  for voting.  Winning names will be
 announced on the 23rd.

Please submit payment to paypal via the website, $5.00 per name.

Please submit your name to the following email address.

nameacbhrpuppy at yahoo.com

Thanks

The Fundraising Committee of Carolina Basset Hound Rescue

"until there are none-rescue one"

Add your support with every purchase when you use the Carolina Basset Hound Rescue
 Platinum® Visa Rewards card.