[Dailydrool] Seniors to Daphneyland

KR1204 at aol.com KR1204 at aol.com
Wed Jul 29 14:53:56 PDT 2009

Suz Green wrote:
"It's not like I haven't adopted before.  I adopted Pw Gina Marie ATB  from
Tri-State in November 2003.  And there's not a person that has ever  met me
that wouldn't tell you that Gina Marie had a better life with me than she
would have had with anyone else."

I think it is sad that one rescue organization would turn down a chance to
help any animal. In Suz's case, she was approved by TriState when she lived
in  NJ. Does she suddenly become a risk because she moved to TX? I know
personally  that Suz took excellent care of Gina Marie and worked through many
issues with  her and NEVER EVER ONCE said anything about giving her back.
Suz is a person who  knew her responsibility to her basset and kept her word.
I would hope that most rescues would find that a prior rescue's approval
and references would be more than adequate.
Kathy with Crackers, Loki and Jordan

**************Hot Deals at Dell on Popular Laptops perfect for Back to
School
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1223106546x1201717234/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Faltfarm.mediaplex.com%2Fad%2Fck%2F12309%2D81939%2D1629%2D8)