[Dailydrool] To Brudder E and Nigel...Bassetese

njmedic702 at aol.com njmedic702 at aol.com
Fri Jul 31 13:44:34 PDT 2009

Dis Brudder Dudder, you know da Brudder from NJ wut libs wif Dozer and dem too gurls??

Welp, I readz ur storie 'bout tryin' to teach dat brat, Conley, abowt who gets furstest dibs on da MomPerson lap.? I keep tryin' to teach dat ol' guy da same fing, but he nebber lissen.? See, I a lubber.? I lubs to get on my Mama's lap an' hab her do all dem nice fings to me like da ear skritchies and bewwy rubs 'n stuff.? Ebberyfing is just fine until dat dummy Dozer come ober and try to destruck her so he gits sum two...So's I pwacktiz my biggie boy bark and show hims my shiny, sharp teef.? Do u fink he lissen?? Nope, he liff up he lipperflaps an' show me he bigger teef!? So's I gib he a liddel nip on he big snooter and dis not sumfin he be liken much so's he grabben my snooter wif he BIGGER teef and make a nooise wike a bull wut chasing da man wif da red tebbleclof.? Mama musta gotted her eyebawls at da same pwace as MPerson cuz fire comin' outadem, too.? An' she a yellin' for da Dadslabe to Comeinhereandgetdesedogsoffame!

My brainz shudda come but da Brown truck jes keep dribing by...an' I don get to sit on da Mama's lap much ennymore. Her sez her is not deawing wif WILD anemals...sigh

Dudley, who feews ur painz.