[Dailydrool] Today's Calendar Girl - Hannah

Pam Farris savethebassets at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 31 13:54:13 PDT 2009

the love of my life and the reason I am involved in rescue.  She wandered up to our horse farm 13 years ago and refused to leave - every day with her has been a blessing.  Hannah is a basset/border collie mix and if I could have cloned her, I would have been a millionaire many times over.  Every person who meets her loves her.  Although she is the reason I got into rescue, she is the one most shortchanged - I'm always so busy with the rescues that her main claim to fame nowadays is that she is the only one that gets to sleep in my room.

Hannah has been through the best of times and the worst of times with me and I am grateful for every moment I have with her.  I wish I could be the person she believes me to be.  So today I am happy to share my birthday with my Hannah Banana.  Thank you for all you have given me.  May your 16 years stretch well into 17 and more.  I love you!

Pam Farris
Basset Rescue of Florida, Inc.
www.BassetRescueFlorida.com