[Dailydrool] Stuff is adding up

machonnold at yahoo.com machonnold at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 31 16:24:28 PDT 2009

Noah, quiet, gentle, loveable big brother to Hollyberry Christmas has now  lived with us 2 months (has it really only been 2 months?  seems he has been part of us forever)  and has begun to show his mischievous Basset side. Here is a recent tally:
garage floor mat 0. Noah 1
Car wisk broom 0. Noah 1
Ma's daily prayer journal 0. Noah 1
Multiple magazines from the floor basket 0. Noah 1
Paperback book being read by Ma 0. Noah 1
Hanging trash bag in kitchen 0. Noah 1
I have also  been finding odd metal pieces  in the fenced yard...Yup, Noah has been  emptying a bucket of odds and ends DH keeps in the garage. He is interested in  things Hollyberry doesn't touch.
 Oh well, all a day in the life of a Basset slave.
 Noah met my son last week as he was home from the UK to help with a family crisis...he won Jason over with 1 look...I adore these dogs.
Drool to all in need,
Maggie, Hollyberry and Noah