[Dailydrool] Help my rescue wmbri.org

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Fri Jul 31 17:51:59 PDT 2009

Hi evberyone, I am Vinnie, I have neber posted on the drool before but I thinked I had to ask for help for my rescue people. They hab helped a lot of hounds find good homes through the years and I am lucky to be here in the rescue place with all ob my temporary brudders and sisters because we are all lubbed berry much. My rescue fixed my eye that was hurting me from birf, and they fixed some of the older dogs teeth and removed the cysts off of them. My rescue is in trouble doh, they need to pay the vetmans bills and need enough to buy heartworm meds for all ob us here who needs it by now. ( I like those tasty little beefy pills YUMMY!!) I counted and we gots sixteen ob us including the brudders out in the foster homes nearby. wmbri.org owes the vet man still for medications we had to buy for all ob us to revaccinate us to keep the Parvo bugs away and vet bills on  keepin all of our shots current and teeth clean so we can eats all ob the dinner. I am trying to make lots of slobber so I can get some of the dirt offen my toys and adbertise them on the Houndsbay but it ain't workin real good so far so all ob us decided to just plain ask yall for some help. If you can spare some money please send it to   WMBRI PO Box 9434 Raytown, Missouri 64133. Or we have a PayPal button on the website near the bottom of the front page at     wmbri.org      Thank you all berry much