[Dailydrool] moles

Ruth Mayberry ram.berry at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 31 18:57:13 PDT 2009

I have to agree with Susan-but I would not ever let my dogs catch or kill one of the nasty little things--I would be to afraid of the damage that could be done---to my dogs that is!

We have moles tearing the "cr--p" out of our yard as I speak--there are holes and mounds everywhere!
Help! How does one get rid of moles!? (I mean, without calling some pest expert and getting charged an arm and a leg!!!)

Ruth Mayberry