[Dailydrool] flying

kacy green greenlikethecolor at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 13:12:49 PDT 2009

Todays woof report said that southwest airlines is now allowing dogs to
travel in the cabin with their owners for just $75. They have to be small
enough to be considered a carry-on though....hmmm, do you think we can
squeeze a 60# Rupert into that little box they have to measure your
carry-on? Lol. Not sure he'd fit under my seat either....but still I love
the fact that airlines are starting to take notice of the many pet owners
who opt not to travel without their furry furends. Apparently, Jet Blue has
a similar program and that new Pet Airways is in business....so really this
is just the beginning of a new way to travel...it can only get better from
here.

-Kacy w/Cowboy and Rupert
--
Cow: http://www.dogster.com/dogs/531112