[Dailydrool] sitting-down to potty? older Basset aggression

R Groves dd-post at thegroves.net
Thu Jun 4 05:20:45 PDT 2009

Oh yes.. isn't that the funniest???  You're standing right there.. and
especially if a hound didn't notice you.. and they start to be ... all
bassety with their noses.. sniffin' where your caramel latte is.. or the
biscuits with jam.. and then you let out a "hey!.. whatcha doin?" and its
like suddenly the REST OF THE WORLD has come back into view... like they
were so intently focused on just the food.. a bear could've walked through
and they not notice..

and the looks they give.. anything from the "what?.... no really
WhhhhaaaaT?" to the "I'm so ashamed"... or even the "I'm so lovable you're
gonna give me some anyway"... oh.. I just love the good moments with a
basset .... and keeping in mind when a houndie is gone... looking back they
were ALL good times..

-Robert

  _____

Subject: [Dailydrool] sitting-down to potty? older Basset aggression

Heck, my 7 month old basset baby boy can't be trusted when I am standing
there watching him.