[Dailydrool] Ruby

Menzie Campbell menziecampbell at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 06:18:04 PDT 2009

-----------

Danielle - Ruby is VERY cute, and that cake topper is just
adorable!!!!!!  Congrats on both!

"I wanted to introduce our newest addition, Ruby.  I'm including a
link to see pics of Ruby as I don't have a dogster page for her yet.

Also on the link, is pictures of our cake topper.  A couple weeks ago,
I posted asking for info on finding a cake topper for our wedding.
Well someone gave me the website for Laurie, who makes figures out of
clay.  The cake topper is AWESOME!  Look at the pic and then look
between the links of Pheebe and Sammy's dogster pages...the likeness
is uncanny!  It's fantastic!  Laurie did such a fantastic job.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/9688969@N08/?saved=1
(I hope this works, I'm not quite sure of flickr!)"

--
Menzie Campbell
Save a Life - Don't Shop, ADOPT!