[Dailydrool] BURFDAY!

Linda Dianis ldianis at comcast.net
Tue Jun 23 05:33:52 PDT 2009

Winston Churchill, our wonderful foster, is TEN YEARS OLD today! He
seems to be celebrating with a nap for now.
He has been here with us for almost 4 months, and in that time has
lost about 4 years. He could not walk, and now does a mile with no
problem. He could not hear very well, and now the infections are gone,
hearing fine. He romps and rolls with his glucosamine and Lyme
treatments. And tomorrow he will have his stitches out from his lumps-
out/spa treatments; maybe I will take him to dog park after. he is a
Makeover.
He loves our Nelly and she and we love him. He and Otis coexist nicely.
Treats for everyone in Winston's honor---

and while the treats are producing drool, please send some our way for
Otis's opthalmologist visit this afternoon. We will find out if he has
any sight left in his right eye. He has returned to something of his
cheery self, but not
totally. His doctor's name is CassOTIS--I hope that is a good sign.

Linda, with Otis, Nelly and FosterWInstonBirthdayBoy