[Dailydrool] Steps...

Lyle Cogen Lyle at lylecogen.com
Tue Jun 23 05:58:00 PDT 2009

Hello everyone.  I have been a steady lurker for almost 11 years.   My name
is Lyle and my hound, Maestro (who was the winner of the loudest howl at the
Tri-County Howlabaloo Picnic out here on Long Island) is having a problem.
He is very active..I walk him everyday for at least  30-40 minutes.sometimes
he runs fast..sometimes he moseys.(well, often he moseys :-)).  We play, he
runs, he pretends he is ferocious, he humps away.  So he is physically
active. :-)

He is having a problem coming up the steps...Up to 3 days ago, he could go
up and down.Now, he will only go down.  Food doesn't get him up the steps
anymore.  Is there something I can give him?  A supplement like glucosomine?
What can I do?   I don't want to start carrying him up, because then he will
expect it.

I have a split level house.Please can you email me and share a suggestion?

Thanks,

Lyle Cogen