[Dailydrool] steps

bevzap at comcast.net bevzap at comcast.net
Tue Jun 23 07:32:33 PDT 2009

If your dog is not doing something that he has always done before and even treats will not get him to move, then there is something wrong and he needs, in my opinion,to see a Vet. Especially since you are talking about stairs and a Basset. It sounds as if he is having back trouble, or neck problems and if so it would be helpful to address the issue now, before it gets worse and you are in deep doo-doo, as we say.

Yes, glucosamine/chondroiten will help, but it may be that he needs some high-powered medical assistance.

This is just my opinion and I may not be right, but if that were my dog I would at least have an xray done of his back and especially, his neck.

MomPerson to Nigel,Llewis, Conley & Cooper