[Dailydrool] Itching

Kay, Nancy K *HS NKK3U at hscmail.mcc.virginia.edu
Tue Jun 23 12:29:59 PDT 2009

Maggie Wags and Evil Annie's mom Marlene recently recommended a health store product by King Bio called Skin Irritation and Itch Relief.  I ordered some from somewhere online because Frank occasionally gets itchy feet and keeps us awake with the lick-lick-lick-lick routine.  Well, Mr Tank hasn't needed any since it arrived, but I have found a wonderful mosquito bite remedy for MEMEMEME!

I use it on myself (even though it's a pet product), and mosquito bites actually stop itching!  I am a compulsive itch-scratcher, and I cause big ugly bleeding bumps on myself because I can't stop scratching. With this King Bio stuff, I put one drop on the bite (literally, it only takes one drop), and it quits itching. I had to re-apply a few times on the first day, and then I'd put it on again after a shower. After about a week, the bite was just plain gone. I have used it on 4 bites so far, and my husband had the same experience using it on a deer-fly bite on his back. It's amazing stuff!

You can pour a capful in the dogs' water (except our dogs make a swampy mess out of the bowl so we refill the water several times a day -- would use up the stuff pretty quickly!), or use it topically.

Nancy, owned by Sweet Sarah and Frank the Tank
Keswick, VA