[Dailydrool] a basset hound's worst nightmare

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Wed Jun 3 05:29:59 PDT 2009

Good afternoon all

Drool to all in need.

It finally happened to our senior Justin and his younger sister Jade .
the electricity failed for the entire evening. There have over the years
been disruption of power never lasting more than a few hours . We
arrived home in the dark and left for the office in the dark

this morning . We did not take the hounds out as it was very dark more
trees than buildings and decided not to risk the hounds hurting
themselves. They were not happy about this arrangement. Even worse we
could not heat up there dinner in the micro wave

and they would not do cold regular dinner. Eventually opened up the
canned food which we keep for emergencies after sniffing and smelling it
for awhile and realizing that was it, they started eating slowly and
eventually woofing it down. Justin more so than Jade

loves to lay down on his TV bed after dinner and watch his favourite
programs. He got himself comfortable in front of the TV and waited in
vain for it to show pictures only giving up after 20 minutes. Jade spent
this time after dinner looking for any thing that moved in the back
garden.

Go well drool is been sent to Boomer and his human Kate on Thurday's
medical examination.

Slaves johnathan and William

Justin things are slipping in my home think I will join my cousins in
the States for a 3 month holiday that shoud bring us to the end of
winter.

Jade I think I will go as well.