[Dailydrool] book to benefit HOP

Janis Wetherbee firefly at citlink.net
Wed Jun 3 15:39:13 PDT 2009

My new book titled "Humphrey the Halloween Hero" is ready for sale.  the proceeds will benefit House of Puddles and Montana Basset Rescue.  The cost is $15.00 + $2.50 shipping.  If you are interested in purchasing the book please go to:
http://humphreybasset.angelfire.com/

the web page gives you a little teaser on the book and how to purchase.
Remember this is for rescues!!!  I didn't make any money for myself on the Paws of Mrs. Claus and don't plan on making any for myself on this book either.  It's all to help rescues!!

Thank you!!

Janis and the Havasu Hounds