[Dailydrool] Drool request

Drew McQuade dpmcquade at verizon.net
Thu Jun 4 11:46:37 PDT 2009

This morning, the he-slave got a very unwelcome call. Seems he will no
longer be heading out to work some mornings (the ones he didn't already work
from home on). His job has ended. We know this means more cuddle time for
us, when he's not job hunting, but the she-slave seems very worried about
the cash flow (whatever that is). She asked us to ask that Drool be slung
her way, since she only works freelance and didn't have any work for a long
time until a few weeks ago. The he-slave has been the major basset-cookie &
bread winner.

The she-slave hates unemployment.  It WILL make her cranky. So send drool
our way too, so we can put up with it.
The Dashing Bassets

Note from the she-slave: Of course Jane's heart trouble has been acting up,
so we have to visit the vet tomorrow. And I have heart surgery scheduled for
later this month, so we're hoping the COBRA plan will pick it up.

Make us downright slimy here--with three senior hounds that all take some
medical care, we'll probably need it.