[Dailydrool] Daisy and her brattish ways

c.mitchell c.mitchell at eastlink.ca
Thu Jun 4 11:39:28 PDT 2009

Well the mom was ticked expected over what my lil Miss charming did.
The whole neighborhood is a yakking because the kids told everyone :0(

The mom said I take it the kids and dogs will be separated now.
I told they were that her daughter went against my rules put her hands through a gate that was in place because her kids would not leave the dogs alone and were told on a daily basis to stay away

So she says does it have a history of biting, I said calmly no that it is not something that Daisy did and she must have been scared when the hand came through the gate and again the child was not allowed near the gate.
She wanted to know if Daisy was vetted and I was willing to pull the vet file out. My dogs thank fully are always up to date on their shots.

Another parent came in and she told her other kid zip we will talk later and I said I was so sorry and she grunted. They are due here at 6:30 am and honestly I hope they do not arrive.
I have one week left before school ends and I hope that by Sept they find some where's else to go. I have bent over backwards for this family and am tired of the kids not listening and the mom yipping lol.

The blanket stays up until hubby can get home and replace it with a permanent thing plexi glass/ chicken wire/ or mesh screening you guys are awesome and sent me fantastic ideas so that Rex and Daisy can still sit and watch the kiddies and talk to them without anything happening to them.

Daisy is walking around with her tail between her legs and I have told her over and over again it is not her fault breaks my heart right in two.
On another note Mr. rex got a piece of popsicle stick small piece stuck  in his throat it finally passed before I drug his butt to the vet. Please let this day be over.

Thank you for all the drool I really hope this is the end of it

Carolyn (one sick Mama
Daisy what did I do the hand was in my space
Rex Mama what did Daisy do