[Dailydrool] (no subject)

rosekh at aol.com rosekh at aol.com
Mon Jun 15 19:22:05 PDT 2009

Fred loves to play...with people, other dogs, toys, you name it.? Annie seems to have no idea what toys are for.? Whenever people buy a toy for Fred, they buy one for Annie.? I end up giving most of their stuff to their rescue, because Fred certainly doesn't need two of everything, and Annie has no interest.? The only thing she does enjoy (other than laying on the couch!) is chew sticks.? If I give them each one, Fred will bark at Annie because he wants to have both of them.? She'll wait until he loses interest and then when he's sleeping and I go upstairs, I'll hear her chewing.? I look down and she's in the middle of the rug, in the dark, eating her stick AND Fred's!!? Fred will often try to play with her (jumping around her barking, biting on her ears, etc.)? She just stands there and puts up with it until he gives up...I feel badly for both of them!? Fred wants someone to play with, and Annie just wants to be left alone!

Rose, Annie (can't I just lay down and take a nap) and Fred (doesn't she think I'm fun??)