[Dailydrool] HELP! PANIC! 1.00PM EST MEANS 4.00 BST I THINK?....

William Bartlett sebmlebm at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 5 07:29:35 PDT 2009

US Eastern Standard Time is four(4) hours different than Greenwich Mean or Zulu Time. It is in effect from October through March here in the eastern US. US Eastern Daylight Time is five(5) hours different from GMT and runs from March through October. 1PM here in the eastern US will be 6 PM at GMT. I am not familiar with any of the daylight savings time regime in the UK.
Thanx,

Duff
An old US Navy sailor.