[Dailydrool] we got dog TV

nancy cohen.nancy at verizon.net
Fri Jun 5 19:44:16 PDT 2009

hi everyone, this is Einstein......Hershey and I got dog TV......well, a
bunny burrowed in a planter outside our back door and had 4
babies.......they are such fun to watch.......mommy tells us not to
bark, and we don't ........they are great entertainment, but i need a
nap after spending so much time watching them......mommy says she is not
happy because the vegetable garden is right near there and she thinks
they will eat her plants......hey wait a minute that is MY
job.....einstein and hershey