[Dailydrool] Calendar sign up - verify your date

Ellie Foth slave2thepaw at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 5 20:12:29 PDT 2009

Hi all,

Well I must say today went very smooth.  A few glitches but nothing major.   I  had a few emails from people who reserved a date but their name is not showing up in the calendar block.  Not sure why this is happening, problem is now I can not tell if the calendar block is available or if the name is just not showing up.  So when you get a chance can you please go to http://www.cecilgraphics.com/DD2010/calendar.php and check to be sure your name is in the block you reserved.  If your name is not showing up just email me and I can go in and manually enter it.

Take care,
Ellie Her Hounds Artie- Ballzie- Thelma Lu- Milly