[Dailydrool] Oakrydge Calendar Day

JACQIE MARVICH oakrydgebh7 at msn.com
Thu Jun 11 11:25:37 PDT 2009

Here we are featured in the drool calendar on Mom and Dadslaves anniversary. 43 years (not 42) of wedded bliss and 36 of them as basset slaves.  Happy Anniversay to Mom & Dad.
Rocky, Bobbie Sue, Lacey, Jolie & Noelle

Momslave here: The five hounds pictured were all waiting to go and were watching me load up the BUV when I snapped this shot. I love the expressions on their faces. The anticipation and curiosity as they watched and waited. The phot is a bit dark on the calendar due to the shade at that time of day. I can email the photo to anyone who would like to see a little larger and clearer image.

Rocky has finished his championship and so has Lacey. Noelle needs a major to finish her championship. Bobbie Sue is just beginning her to be shown this summer. Jolie, one of our sitter uppers, is spayed and waiting for a family of her own to adopt her. All beautiful hounds with loving personalities. I am very proud of them all.

Jacqie Marvich
Oakrydge Bassets