[Dailydrool] UFBH on Good Search Today

carolm315 at aol.com carolm315 at aol.com
Thu Jun 11 14:25:40 PDT 2009

Thank you for noticing that and calling attention to it.? I hope everyone takes time to also go to our web-site and look at all the beautiful....and handsome.....hounds that we have for adoption.? Like most of the rest of the country, we are struggling with an abundance of incoming bassets.......some needing more medical care than others.....and the huge vet bills that go along with that.? I've seen more parvo positive dogs this year than?I ever wanted to see in?my entire life.? It's very sad.? Just a simple vaccination could have prevented the suffering and lose of those loving creatures.? Enough?for my soapbox.? Please feel free to use UFBH as your charity of choice when using Good Search.? And remember to vote every day on? www.animalrescuesite.com for Utah Friends of Basset Hounds.? We are currently #2 in the State of Utah (second only to Best Friends) and #142 overall.? That prize money sure would help.? Thank you again to all the Droolers out there?for all the help you give......whatever form it takes.