[Dailydrool] Hefferz in da Nooze

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Sun Jun 14 18:00:32 PDT 2009

Dis Brudder Elwood. I be a readin me droolz, catchin up an whut dooze I see. Deeba gittin a ring.
AHMMMMM.
Brudder Elwood hate to be da one to gib dis nooze dere Deeba, but me, da Brudder wuz a readin da maggerzine Heffer Nooze da odder day, and I be here to tell youze dat ain't no gagement ring.
It show da picsure rite in dere, dat go on youze ear. or in youze nose. Gots your number on dere. All da Hefferz wearz dem.
You gittin liddel daloosinal wif dis marryin stuff.
Meebe we chekie fur da mad cowz diseazze-------

Drool to all in need----

We are a hopin to see ebberybodie at da Slobberfest!

Debbie Winchester
Ol' Bob, Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake
OEBE Elder Clara, Queen of Farts