[Dailydrool] Daisy is driving me nuts

c.mitchell c.mitchell at eastlink.ca
Mon Jun 15 07:52:47 PDT 2009

Daisy is driving me nuts.
After the broken / hurt tail incident. (that healed up perfect)I moved the couch out from the window
when I am working so that she will not go on the back of the couch and fall or fly off the couch.
What's she do gets up there I hear plunk off she falls

So the new one is counter cruising
she has not done that in forever steals what ever she can and its to the point I have nightmares of
her taking the freshly cooked pork chops that we bought from the butcher,
and expensive feast.
I bbq ed burgers Sat. night and she stole them right out from under my kids nose.
Toile water, She now fancy's toilet water over her nice cold water fresh from the water guy
we have it shipped in special every 2 weeks because the dogs don't like the town water

Underwear stealing and sock stealing to the point that I heard my son say
Daisy the last thing I want to see is my Mothers Bra when waking up.

Barking
she has taken it upon herself to bark more then normal and she is so loud I jump right out of my chair

Her Bday is aug 26 and she is going to turn 8 no signs of slowing down SIGH lmao
Just when I think there is half a chance she will slow down and relax a bit she goes nuts

Running into walls and doors

She runs around the house so fast she can not stop and bounces off walls and doors
I am honestly shocked there is a brain cell left

Trying to get out of gates and obtain freedom.
We have to be extra cautious because she tries to get out and have her freedom

So that is the last 24 hours of LiL Miss Daisy Halo's antics
Pray for my sanity lol

Have a great day all healing drool to all those in need

Carolyn Mom to

Rex aka LiL Foot ( I am Mama's lil angel)
LiL Miss Daisy halo (what is she new to me I am just upping it a knotch)

Max A Million (ATB)
Sir Opa (ATB)
Princess Jodie (ATB)
Hopper & Henry (bunnys) (ATB)