[Dailydrool] Father's Day Gifts & ABC Waddle

ABC's Slobber Shoppe merchandise at nybasset.org
Mon Jun 15 07:54:01 PDT 2009

Still need a Father's Day gift? Check out the cool gifts at ABC's
Slobber Shoppe! We have a special category for basset dads:

http://nybasset.org/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=SS&Category_Code=basset_dads

We also have some new items, not necessarily for basset dads, but
basset mom's too!

http://nybasset.org/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=SS&Category_Code=new_items

If you missed the ABC Waddle last weekend, you missed a great one! You
can see the waddle wrap up on our NEW blog:

http://nybasset.blogspot.com/

We also have lots of waddle pictures!

http://public.fotki.com/elcaminoreal/basset_hounds/2009-oz-parade/
http://public.fotki.com/elcaminoreal/basset_hounds/2009-waddle/

I'm proud to say my girl, Eeyore was chosen as Queen! She submitted a
story of her past life and new life. It was great to hear our
boardmember, Jim Cole, (Ellen Cole's husband) read her story and crack
half way through it. I love when guys turn to mush over bassets!

My new guy, Duke, from Daphneyland, won first place in howling! He
doesn't do it on command, he just does it. Luckily, he decided to
perform while the microphone was in front of him! Now, we have to keep
reminding him that there isn't a howling contest everyday, so he can
stop at any time!

Shelly Gordon
ABC Basset Hound Rescue
www.nybasset.org