[Dailydrool] Cakie and Pawtunia wish to go to Sloberfest....so NO RAIN ...and the Tri-State Basset Rescue Freedom Fest!

boardwaddle boardwaddle at comcast.net
Mon Jun 15 08:02:45 PDT 2009

It is us. Cakie and Pawtunia. We wants to go to Slobberfest. We want to see
Olive and Miss Brandy and Lucy and Bailey and Samson and Cuzin Rosie (at
Auntie's Pat and Carol's house) and GM Xandy Bear and the hugmonster and
whoever Auntie Amanda decides can come and we wants to give Chunkypuppy a
piece of our minds (not that we have much to spare) for trying to be frisky
with Queen Olive. We have sniffed Elwood in Mishgun, somehow missed him at
da Ramble and think that he is nice and that his slave shouldn't make up all
those stories about such a pawlite hound.

There is just ooooone little pwoblem. The last three years our she slave has
flown to Pittsburgh and the Auntie's picked her up. Which means the houndage
stayed home. Nudgie had convinced her that she wanted to drive and take him
this year....cause he loves the Auntie's so....but he went to the bridge and
we decided WE want to go.....but she is whining about not wanting to drive
all that way wif just us if it RAINS. So....we need no rain. Not just on
Slobberfest Day, but the day before cause she gots to drive us there. In all
truffs we don't care if it rains the day after cause once we gots her there
she has to drive home, even if it is raining....so please.....NO RAIN FOR
TWO DAYS, please. She says if the fawcast looks like rain she will just
fly......

So.........NO RAIN. Look out Chunkypuppy. (I'm gramma Cakie) (I'm
pawtuniaMOM!)

But firsts we and Rusty gots to go hawk stuff at the Tri-State Basset Rescue
Freedom Fest. June 28, 2009 in Langhorne, Pa. Runs by Auntie Deb and Uncle
Sam........................the other side of Pennsylvania from Slobberfest!!
Food and basset crap and stuffs.....

http://www.tristatebassets.org/events.html#bfff

So warm up for a tour of Pennsylvania in the next few weeks and PET US.

Cakie and Pawtunia
....and Wrongway Rusty who will be snoozin with he slave in July!!
NO RAIN NO RAIN WE WANNA GO NO RAIN NO RAIN