[Dailydrool] Lexie & NTBHR Shuffle pledges

Gail Russell grussell at cockrellprinting.com
Mon Jun 15 08:59:08 PDT 2009

I am slinging Texas size drool to Lexie's family and all the others in
need of drool. My sister Bailey went to the Rainbow Bridge back in
April and we still miss her sooooooo much. Everyone says it gets
better so hang in there. Mom bring more cookies so I can produce
alots more drool.
On another note go on Houndsbay and check out the bookmarks,
cell phone charms and zipper pulls my slave is posting on there.
All monies go towards our pledges for the NTBHR Shuffle coming
up in September. Also if anyone has extra monies laying around and
would like to make a donation go visit my first giving page at
http://www.firstgiving.com/gailrussell1

Snooters and drool to all in need,
Howling Hannah from NTBHR 10/2002