[Dailydrool] Emma The Engaged Delicate Diva

mapwinkel at aol.com mapwinkel at aol.com
Mon Jun 15 09:49:43 PDT 2009

To Nelly Belle, thank you so much for all da well wishes.? We no set date yet, we let youze knowz.? And to the jealous Brudder Elwood, youze just a meanie, youze wish youze was da man like me man Tank.? Youze just a liddle baby,? a sniff em and leb dem kind of boy.? Youze need the lesson from da master Tank, he be da real manz.? Me in Parade this Thursday, den youze all can watch on U-tube.? Itbe called Oakdale Basset Jam from Minnesoat, 2009.? I hoep it go well, it will be hot and humid so we may not walk for long.? Oh and me go to vet person for the toevone trim and nice man be takin me picture, say me da prettiest basset.? He eben smarter than the Brudder!!? Not so hard for that to happen.? Kisses, Emma