[Dailydrool] Today's Calendar Girl

Ruth Beattie ruthie4042 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 10:25:31 PDT 2009

Hello All -

First, heart healing drool to all who have lost a furbaby recently.  You are
in my prayers and thoughts.

Next, and in Ms. Beasley's opinion, the MOST important news.  My sweetie
diva is the calendar girl for today (6/15).  This has been a sad year for
us, but I thank doG everyday that she has been there for me.  Oh, she may
make me grumble and groan at 3AM, wanting to go out, but she is one special
hound.

Ms Beasley wants to say a few words...HI all my furfriends....Bob the dog,
Morse, Clara, Rolph, Brudder Elwood, Brudder Jake, Daisy, Ol Bob, Elder
Clara, Nigel, Llewis, Cooper, Conley, Santana, Lillie, Shelby, Ninja,
Maggie, Annie and Evil Maggie Wags, Kahuna, Pearl, Mango, Kelvin, Rocky the
Holy Terror of Michigan, Holly Noelle, Isabella, Ms. Brandie, Buford,
Justin, Jade, Emma the Delicate Diva, Bob-a-licious, Stewie, oh I knows
there's more, but Mama wants the 'puter back. WAIT, Mama, I want to say I
also thinks about all my furfriends that went to the bridge and how they
must be having fun with my Mama Mary.  She loved loved me and she loved
doggies, but she loved mememe the mostest.

Thank you for reading,
Snooters,
Ms Beasley &
Ruthie Beattie