[Dailydrool] Dailydrool Digest, Vol 63, Issue 1

Feathers3 at aol.com Feathers3 at aol.com
Mon Jun 15 19:58:59 PDT 2009

Hello,
Just wanted you all to know that Mickey Mouse, our basset of 15 years young
 is getting along well except he snores when he sleeps at night.  He had a
stoke 3 years ago.  He came out of that with flying foods when we charged
his dog food.  We put him on Purina 1 with yogurt but now we are having
trouble finding that dog food.  We are thinking about putting him on Senior
Science Diet but he really likes the yogurt. As I am writing this, he is at
the  foot of the bed snoring.
fingertips.