[Dailydrool] rock and sewing

beckyandgeorgie beckyandgeorgie at shaw.ca
Tue Jun 16 09:04:26 PDT 2009

Oh lots and lots of drool from Alta.  Miss Becky age 2 had intusseption
which I'd never heard of.  Her vet even gave me time to pay cuz she
said she was too young to let go.  The intestine had telescoped and
she was sick and pacing couldn't sit still for one minute and was
whimpering.
To get back to it the vet had to cut the intestine part that was
telescoped and resew it together.  Another vet
assisted her and said it was the best sewing job
he had ever seen.   Now she survived but not before
some things that happened to Miss Becky
She finally got out of hospital cuz she kept vomiting but it was
cuz she wanted to come home.    She at times passed blood lots and we
also gave her baby food.  And the vet said if that was a human
she would still be in hospital cuz I was walking her. He said slow down.
She survived and contact me anytime re this and Good Luck.
Georgie and Miss Becky ATB