[Dailydrool] Memorial hearts

Shirley snoozinhounds at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 16 09:38:37 PDT 2009

Droopy Basset Hound Rescue is once again  having our beautiful Rainbow
Bridge memorial wall at Slobberfest 2009.

   If you would like to place your pet's name on a hand decorated foam heart
on the Rainbow Bridge the cost is only $10 per name on the heart.  You can
find the hearts in the Droopy Shop. When you are checking out, put the first
and last name or names if you want more than one of your pet to be
memorialized, under "special instructions for the merchant"

This is a beautiful way to remember a pet while helping our homeless hounds.

(You can take your "Heart" from the Memorial, home with you as a Slobberfest
2009 keepsake but we cannot mail them to you)

 Remember a pet and help a homeless hound at the same time.

Shirley Mueller

Droopy Basset Hound Rescue of Western PA