[Dailydrool] online pharmacies?

LYNN and LINDA FERRELL ldferrell at msn.com
Wed Jun 17 13:21:09 PDT 2009

Who do you trust in the world of online pharmacies for your pet meds? The product in question is Denamarin, a supplement for liver support.  It is costing us about $100 a month from the vet. Yikes! It does not require a prescription, but of course it still needs to be genuine and fresh. We have seen it online for anywhere from $60-75 including shipping, but we do not know who is reputable. It is not available at some online suppliers, so we are calling on our Drool family for any advice.

Thanks,

Pw. Zoey's scribes