[Dailydrool] Heart meds and eating

Esther Strom esthermstrom at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 17 19:33:45 PDT 2009

Waldo was on enalapril for several weeks a number of years ago. He was extremely lethargic and didn't want to eat. The vet insisted that these were not side effects of the medication, but within 24 hours of stopping he was back to his normal self.

Basil sends drool to Jane that the results are good.

Esther, Basil, and Waldo ATB